The leasing agreement between Ameritas and Stratose/Zelis will be ending effective January 1, 2017 in the state of Nebraska. The Stratose/Zelis network includes Zelis ( Formerly Stratose), Premier Dental, and Maverest Dental. Providers in Nebraska that have treated Ameritas members under a contract through Zelis have already started to recieve notices informing them of this upcoming change. Providers who are currently participating with Ameritas through a contract with Zelis will be terminated from the network effective January 1, 2017.
Articles in this section
- New, Deleted, and Revised CDT Codes for 2021
- New, Deleted, and Revised CDT Codes for 2020
- Delta Dental’s Focused Review Process
- The TRICARERetiree Dental Program Ends December 31, 2018
- Delta Dental Colorado Modified its Payment Policy for Orthodontia Benefits
- UHC/DBP’s Claim Submission Match Process
- Should PPO Fees Or Full Fees Be Reported On Claims?
- NEW & DELETED CDT CODES FOR 2018
- Dominion Dental Services Rebrands as Dominion National
- United Concordia Announces a Lease Partnership Arrangement with Ameritas