On January 1, 2017, AlwaysCare members gained access to an enhanced Dentemax Plus network. This is an exclusive network sharing agreement consisting of United Concordia, DenteMax, Maverest Dental Network, and Connection Dental. Providers who participate with Dentemax and do not participate directly with AlwaysCare or United Concordia will be reimbursed according to their DenteMax fee schedules for these patients.
Articles in this section
- New, Deleted, and Revised CDT Codes for 2021
- New, Deleted, and Revised CDT Codes for 2020
- Delta Dental’s Focused Review Process
- The TRICARERetiree Dental Program Ends December 31, 2018
- Delta Dental Colorado Modified its Payment Policy for Orthodontia Benefits
- UHC/DBP’s Claim Submission Match Process
- Should PPO Fees Or Full Fees Be Reported On Claims?
- NEW & DELETED CDT CODES FOR 2018
- Dominion Dental Services Rebrands as Dominion National
- United Concordia Announces a Lease Partnership Arrangement with Ameritas