Effective January 1, 2017, Avesis will be utilizing the DenteMax network to provide dental services to members of Medicare Advantage and Pediatric Commercial Programs. Providers will be reimbursed according to their contracted DenteMax network fee schedules. Please note that all benefits are subject to group specific limitations and exclusions, so it's important to always verify benefits for all patients before beginning treatment. Please see below a list of programs in which Avesis will be administering dental benefits through DenteMax.
- Molina Healthcare - Medicare Advantage- For patients residing in California, Florida, Michigan, New Mexico, Ohio, Texas, Utah, Washington, and Wisconsin
- Premier Health Plan – Medicare Advantage & Pediatric Commercialin OH - For patients who reside in the following Ohio counties: Butler, Clark, Darke, Greene, Miami, Montgomery, Preble, Shelby, Warren
- Molina California & Michigan – Medicare/Medicaid Programs (MMP) - For members residing in California and Michigan
- Care N’ Care Health Plan – Medicare Advantage PPO & HMO - Avesis utilizes the DenteMax network to provide dental services to Care N’ Care Health Plan Medicare Advantage members who reside in the following Texas counties: Johnson, Parker, Dallas, Denton, Collins County, Tarrant, and Rockwall.
- Health Team Advantage Plan – Medicare Advantage PPO - Avesis will be utilizing the DenteMax network to provide dental services to Health Team Advantage Plan Medicare members who reside in the following North Carolina counties: Alamance, Guilford, Randolph and Rockingham.