United Concordia has entered into a new agreement with Lincoln Financial Group. Effective February 1, 2017, providers will have the ability to be indirectly contracted in the Lincoln DentalConnect network through the United Concordia Advantage Plus network. Benefits will continue to be administered by Lincoln Financial but claims will be reimbursed based on the provider's existing United Concordia PPO fee schedule. Providers that do not wish to participate in the Lincoln DentalConnect network through United Concordia will have the option to opt out of this arrangement through United Concordia.
Articles in this section
- New, Deleted, and Revised CDT Codes for 2020
- Delta Dental’s Focused Review Process
- The TRICARERetiree Dental Program Ends December 31, 2018
- Delta Dental Colorado Modified its Payment Policy for Orthodontia Benefits
- UHC/DBP’s Claim Submission Match Process
- Should PPO Fees Or Full Fees Be Reported On Claims?
- NEW & DELETED CDT CODES FOR 2018
- Dominion Dental Services Rebrands as Dominion National
- United Concordia Announces a Lease Partnership Arrangement with Ameritas
- Aetna Dental Announces Partnership with Brighter™