Sun Life Financial has entered into an agreement to acquire The Premier Dental Group, Inc. (PDG). The Premier Dental Group is a Minnesota-based dental network that offers one of the strongest dental preferred provider networks (PPOs) in the state. They also offer network participation in Florida, Wisconsin, Missouri and several other Midwestern states. The Premier Dental Group will continue to operate and lease its network under its existing brand as a stand-alone entity. The acquisition is expected to be complete by the end of the second quarter this year. So far terms of the acquisition have not been disclosed but we will continue to provide more information as it becomes available.
Articles in this section
- New, Deleted, and Revised CDT Codes for 2020
- Delta Dental’s Focused Review Process
- The TRICARERetiree Dental Program Ends December 31, 2018
- Delta Dental Colorado Modified its Payment Policy for Orthodontia Benefits
- UHC/DBP’s Claim Submission Match Process
- Should PPO Fees Or Full Fees Be Reported On Claims?
- NEW & DELETED CDT CODES FOR 2018
- Dominion Dental Services Rebrands as Dominion National
- United Concordia Announces a Lease Partnership Arrangement with Ameritas
- Aetna Dental Announces Partnership with Brighter™