Recently, there have been a lot of inquires surrounding state regulations for insurance recoupment requests. State regulations regarding insurance recoupment can vary drastically. So, depending on what state you are in and depending on what the refund request is issued for can make a difference on how long the insurance company can request their money back. Please click here to find a list of recoupment policies by state.
Articles in this section
- New, Deleted, and Revised CDT Codes for 2021
- New, Deleted, and Revised CDT Codes for 2020
- Delta Dental’s Focused Review Process
- The TRICARERetiree Dental Program Ends December 31, 2018
- Delta Dental Colorado Modified its Payment Policy for Orthodontia Benefits
- UHC/DBP’s Claim Submission Match Process
- Should PPO Fees Or Full Fees Be Reported On Claims?
- NEW & DELETED CDT CODES FOR 2018
- Dominion Dental Services Rebrands as Dominion National
- United Concordia Announces a Lease Partnership Arrangement with Ameritas