A San Francisco Superior Court judge has delayed dates related to CDA’s proposed settlement agreement with Delta Dental. — the June 26 deadline to opt out or object to the proposed settlement and the Aug. 31 hearing on final approval. The court's action will provide additional time for CDA, Delta Dental and the court to review procedures that were used to estimate the impact of the inflation adjustment percentage (INAP). For more information, please follow this link!
Articles in this section
- New, Deleted, and Revised CDT Codes for 2020
- Delta Dental’s Focused Review Process
- The TRICARERetiree Dental Program Ends December 31, 2018
- Delta Dental Colorado Modified its Payment Policy for Orthodontia Benefits
- UHC/DBP’s Claim Submission Match Process
- Should PPO Fees Or Full Fees Be Reported On Claims?
- NEW & DELETED CDT CODES FOR 2018
- Dominion Dental Services Rebrands as Dominion National
- United Concordia Announces a Lease Partnership Arrangement with Ameritas
- Aetna Dental Announces Partnership with Brighter™