Aetna announced in early August that they are partnering with Brighter™ to enhance their online navigator tool. This will make Aetna Dental the first dental carrier to utilize Brighter’s complete suite of consumer engagement services. Aetna’s enhanced provider directory will allow its members to compare network providers by their Brighter™ scores, read reviews from other patients, see referrals from co-workers and understand their potential out of pocket costs for services prior to treatment. Some of the other features will include the ability for patients to schedule appointments online and recieve reminders when they are due for their next check-up. Aetna is expected to roll out this new consumer driven online tool January 2018.
Articles in this section
- New, Deleted, and Revised CDT Codes for 2020
- Delta Dental’s Focused Review Process
- The TRICARERetiree Dental Program Ends December 31, 2018
- Delta Dental Colorado Modified its Payment Policy for Orthodontia Benefits
- UHC/DBP’s Claim Submission Match Process
- Should PPO Fees Or Full Fees Be Reported On Claims?
- NEW & DELETED CDT CODES FOR 2018
- Dominion Dental Services Rebrands as Dominion National
- United Concordia Announces a Lease Partnership Arrangement with Ameritas
- Aetna Dental Announces Partnership with Brighter™