CDT 2018: Dental Procedure Codes is being released Sept 5, 2018. Effective January 18th 2018, there will be 18 new codes, 16 revised codes, and three deleted codes. Of these new codes there has been an addition of a new code for diabetes testing, new prosthodontics codes, changes to the current anesthesia codes, and additional codes related to teledentistry. Stay tuned for a complete listing of these changes to come!
Articles in this section
- New, Deleted, and Revised CDT Codes for 2021
- New, Deleted, and Revised CDT Codes for 2020
- Delta Dental’s Focused Review Process
- The TRICARERetiree Dental Program Ends December 31, 2018
- Delta Dental Colorado Modified its Payment Policy for Orthodontia Benefits
- UHC/DBP’s Claim Submission Match Process
- Should PPO Fees Or Full Fees Be Reported On Claims?
- NEW & DELETED CDT CODES FOR 2018
- Dominion Dental Services Rebrands as Dominion National
- United Concordia Announces a Lease Partnership Arrangement with Ameritas