Dominion Dental Services has recently rebranded as Dominion National. This rebranding does not have any effects on existing partnerships between Dominion and its affiliates. Connection Dental sent out letters this month advising providers of Dominion’s rebranding, but the relationship between Connection Dental and Dominion is not a new partnership. At this time, there aren’t any additional actions required from you or your staff.
Articles in this section
- New, Deleted, and Revised CDT Codes for 2020
- Delta Dental’s Focused Review Process
- The TRICARERetiree Dental Program Ends December 31, 2018
- Delta Dental Colorado Modified its Payment Policy for Orthodontia Benefits
- UHC/DBP’s Claim Submission Match Process
- Should PPO Fees Or Full Fees Be Reported On Claims?
- NEW & DELETED CDT CODES FOR 2018
- Dominion Dental Services Rebrands as Dominion National
- United Concordia Announces a Lease Partnership Arrangement with Ameritas
- Aetna Dental Announces Partnership with Brighter™