Cigna is terminating the use of Connection Dental Providers for Cigna DPPO and DPPO Advantage networks effective May 1, 2017. GEHA has started sending letters to providers that will be affected letting them know that they will no longer be considered in network for patients with Cigna after 05/01/2017.
Articles in this section
- New, Deleted, and Revised CDT Codes for 2021
- New, Deleted, and Revised CDT Codes for 2020
- Delta Dental’s Focused Review Process
- The TRICARERetiree Dental Program Ends December 31, 2018
- Delta Dental Colorado Modified its Payment Policy for Orthodontia Benefits
- UHC/DBP’s Claim Submission Match Process
- Should PPO Fees Or Full Fees Be Reported On Claims?
- NEW & DELETED CDT CODES FOR 2018
- Dominion Dental Services Rebrands as Dominion National
- United Concordia Announces a Lease Partnership Arrangement with Ameritas